What's New: RtPermitting v2012-4
- Administrators may set a "Maximum days of stay" for each site, similar to the "Minimum days of stay"
- In Settings, can customize or disable the License step
- In Settings, can disable the Activities step
- If you only have one Park, the Park step no longer shows
- Terms step no longer shows for employees
- Administrators may set up "Seasons" per park, which restrict the arrival and departure dates. These seasons also restrict when reservations may be made.
- Reports now remember your last search, until you log out
- Clerk and Reports users may now access the park reservation view page
- Administrators may set up "Seasons" per type of permit, which restrict the move dates. These seasons also handle expiration of "annual" permits better.
- New notifications for when moves are modified on "annual" permits